Brignoli Travel, our passion since 1992.
BUS RENTAL – GENERAL CONDITIONS
Reservations have to be done to the Rental Office of the company – Via Sarnico, 4 San Paolo D’Argon (BG). Clients can go there in person, or call +3903595260, or send a fax to +39035952602 or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be valid the reservation must be signed in acceptance by Brignoli Travel S.r.l. and resent to the customer.
Our office will be glad to prepare a customized quotation based on the details given by the client.
Unless otherwise specified on the quotation:
- Prices include highway tolls.
- Prices don’t include: VAT, personal taxation in Italy and abroad, limited traffic area costs, parking fees, visa sticker price, bus taxes abroad, ferry ticket, tunnel/bridge crossing costs, shuttle train price for the bus.
- If the company prepays expenditures for parking, tunnels, customs and similar on behalf of the client, these expenses will be charged on the Invoice with VAT.
- Documents certifying expenses prepaid by the company on behalf of the client, as those above mentioned, will be at disposal of the customer for any use from when the Invoice is issued.
Drivers’ Board and Accommodation for multi days trips
If not paid directly on site by the customer, these costs will be added in the Invoice. In case of accommodation only or Bed and Breakfast formula a surcharge of Euro 22,00 will be imposed for any meal not provided (packed meals in substitution will not be accepted).
- Second driver: Euro 200,00 per day.
- Replacement driver Euro 200,00 per day (plus the travel costs)
- Transportation service must finish within the time agreed on the contract, every extra hour costs Euro 50,00. In case of transfers from/to the airport one hour is exempt.
- According to the Reg. CE 561/2006 a second or replacement driver is considered.
We specify that the working hours of the driver include also the routes with empty coach.
Generally upon the receipt of the order confirmation the customer has to pay a deposit of 30% of the total rental price agreed, with a minimum of Euro 200,00. The balance shall be paid at least five working days before the scheduled departure. A copy of proof of payment must be sent to the company by fax (+39 035952602) or by e-mail (email@example.com). Other payment arrangements can be agreed.
Routes with empty coach
Routes from the garage to the meeting point will be counted in the total distance.
Cancellation by the orderer
If the customer withdraw from the contract the bus company can claim for compensation as follows:
- If the cancellation is communicated between the date of the order confirmation and 48 hours before the departure there is a penalty of 30% of the total amount;
- If the cancellation is communicated less than 48 hours before the departure there is a penalty of 50% of the total amount.
The cancellations needs to be communicated in writing to the Rental Office during the working hours by fax (+39 035952602) or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Our coaches are driven only by Brignoli Travel’s employees, who all have the professional documentation as required by the law and covered regarding social security contribution.
Our company implements the current European and national legislation referring to the rules on driving times and rest periods of the drivers. It is envisaged, in particular, that in a 24 hours period:
- The total driving duration must not be more that 9 hours;
- The driving duration may not exceed 4 hours and a half consecutive hours and it must be followed by a 45 minute rest. As an alternative two breaks within the 4 and a half hours may be laid down, each one of at least 15 + 30 minutes (the second one must lasts at least 30 minutes even if the first one lasted more than 15 minutes).
- The driver shall have a daily rest period of at least 11 consecutive hours, so the daily application of the bus must not exceed 13 hours (e.g. a service starting at 7.00 am should schedule a return within 8 pm; otherwise there should be a second driver or a replacement driver, with the additional costs as mentioned in section “Surcharges” above.
NIGHT SERVICE After 1st January 2014 driving during the period from 10:00 pm to 06:00 am if there is just one driver onboard he can drive for 3 consecutive hours only, then after a 45 minutes break he can continues driving for other 3 hours. The company accepts no liability for any discrepancies between the agreed travel schedule and the actual one.
The Regulation mentioned provides joint and several liabilities between the carrier and the customer in case of non-compliance with it.
The total driving duration may include the driving time “with empty bus”.
SEATS AND LUGGAGE
If the coach is equipped with seats with safety belts, passengers are informed of the obligatory requirements to wear them.
The Company shall not be liable for any injury for accidental falls, damages and penalties arising from the noncompliance with the mentioned rules; sanctions are on charge of the offender is he has reached the age of majority or of the group leader if the offender is a minor.
It is forbidden to take onboard luggage which can obstruct the escape routes; handbags and small bags are allowed onboard if put in the overhead compartments. Other baggage shall be put in the bus boot.
Food and beverages (except for water) are not permitted onboard.
All our coaches have the proper registration and are regularly reviewed as required by the legislation.
Moreover our coaches are constantly monitored through a scheduled maintenance cycle to ensure always a high vehicle’s efficiency and safety.
Before each service our vehicles undergo a specific treatment of internal and external cleaning.
All buses are equipped with the following standard features: reclining seats, air conditioning, mini-bar, radio system, CD player, hi-fi sound quality, TV. Other features (toilette, tables, coffee maker, DVD player) are optionally available upon prior agreement with the Rental Office.
The travel program is agreed between the Company and the Client.
Any variations communicated during the negotiation have to be transmitted to the Rental Office at least 3 days before the departure.
Any necessary changes during the service must be agreed with the driver who will take note of them on the provided space on the journey form and countersigned from the client or the group leader.
The driver has to implement all the variations required by the Client of the accompanying person, compatibly with the laws regulating establishing the total driving duration and the maximum lasting of the service; the possibility of using the vehicles in relation to the route (the assessment about using the coach on different routes is reserved to the exclusive competence of the driver).
After the departure any changes leading to an increase of the actual kilometers travelled compared to the foreseen ones will entail an increase in the price agreed.
FORCED INTERRUPTION OF THE SERVICE
If the bus company interrupts the service in case of extraordinary circumstances of force majeure the orderer can not demand any compensation.
Company guarantees timely intervention in the event of a breakdown of the vehicle to limit as much as possible the inconvenience (repair or replacement of the coach by the same Company or by other organizations).
All coaches are covered by the main insurance companies against risks deriving from vehicle circulation according to the law 990/69.
Employees leave what they find onboard on coaches at the Rental Office. If it is possible the owner is contacted and invited to withdraw the lost object; if it is not possible to identify the owner the object is kept by the company for one month after the discovery.
The bus company is not liable for lost but not found stuff.
DAMAGE CAUSE BY THE ORDERER
The damage cause by the passengers to the coach or its parts will be charged to the client.
Anything not envisaged by the above mentioned articles shall be regulated by the law currently in force referring the coach rental contracts.
With respect to any disputes the competent court is the Court of Bergamo.
The complete information regarding the data processing is available here —